~ Livestreamer launcher ~
Why use Livestreamer.exeThe main purpose of Livestreamer is to allow the user to avoid buggy and
CPU heavy flash plugins but still be able to enjoy various streamed content.
You can also record a livestream using the VLC player.
More help/info about Livestreamer can be found here
How to use1. You will need "Livestreamer.exe" it can be downloaded here
2. You will need "VLC Video player" or another video player, VLC can be downloaded here
3. And of course you need Livestreamer launcher because this will make the experience so much better, you can download Livestreamer launcher here
4. You need to unrar/drag this folder to your desktop or somewhere else, you can use a program like "WinRar" to do this, it can be downloaded here
5. Start up Livestreamer launcher.bat and simply write in the streamer's channel name and press ENTER.
6. You will then get a list with available qualites to choose from, type the number or the name of the quality you want and press ENTER.
VideoVideo made by itzcorbinn
How to watch twitch Livestreams on VLC player [easy]